Sunday, December 21, 2008

Let me explain...

O.K. if your feelings are hurt by what I post I might be sorry, depending on who you are. If you are a person who knows me then you should know by now that I generally say what everybody else is thinking but doesn't want to say. And you know I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just very forward. Also, I'm pretty damn sure you'll get over it.

If you are a person who doesn't know me then first of all, that's very unfortunate for you and second, I'm not really sure if I care how you feel. So, the sorriness is on a case-by-case basis and I will only dole it out if I feel it is necessary. Please make your request in writing and I will respond if I really give a crap.

This statement was written to cover my ass in case somebody says, "Hey, (sniff) you're kind of mean."

No comments: